Friday, August 15, 2008

When Kee and I were windowing shopping in Tahoe, I saw this yellow bag that I really wanted. The store was closed, so we went and ate breakfast and came back to the store when it had opened. This bag was a mustard yellow with 2 outer side pockets (which I love!). And it was BIG! So I go in and check out the price...$678. Screw that. I loved the back, but not THAT much. (I'm trying to be good and save money...I've got bills and bigger purchases lined up).

So this past weekend, my sister and I did our bi-monthly pedicure day...and we mixed in lunch and shopping as well. We went to Stoneridge and walked around. Then we walked into Bakers and there it was...the bag! Well, it looked similar to the bag in Tahoe. So I go up to it and check out the price...it's basically like $615 cheaper! So it was meant to be. And I bought it. And I love it. Here it is:

Cute, right? I KNOW!

And just for fun, here's a pic of me and my paintball gun and my mask...'cause I think it's funny.

Hot, I KNOW.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

That bag is CUUUUUUTE! I love it! Haha, and I love the picture of you too!

Mary said...

OMG hot bag. love it!

Miranda said...

I like your bag too, how come I havent seen you carry it yet?