Thursday, September 11, 2008

I just want to let everyone know that I love you all dearly...seriously. I didn't directly experience a loss, but Kee did. A friend of his and her son died in a car accident last Friday. I don't know why it's affecting me. She and I were acquaintances. She always teased Kee that we were going to be BFFs and she was going to be in our wedding. She was nice but we never really got the chance to get to know each other. She started nursing school at the beginning of this year, so that was our common bond. The situation is just tragic. Then her son passed away from his injuries the other day. At least he's with his mommy and doesn't have to live this life without her.

So when things like this happen, they always remind me of how blessed I am to have such awesome people in my life. I love the memories we share and the times we get to spend together. I just wanted to let you all know that. <3

1 comment:

Miranda said...

wow what a sad and tragic story, I know you are giving Kee the love and support he needs right now.