So we may be pushing back the wedding to May 2010. Kee and I visited Casa Real in Pleasanton yesterday. Gorgeous!! The look of the event center, the ballroom, the Sun Garden...it's all what I want. I need to look at other places, too, but this one is def my #1. So then we talked to the coordinator and pretty much everything this time next year is book...except for Sept 11th and Halloween. And some Fridays and Sundays which I don't want. And it's pretty pricey. So we figured, let's wait some more, save, and get a Saturday date that we want.
...then Kee jokes, "We should do it on your birthday."
Well I don't think my birthday falls on a Saturday in 2010. Let me check.
(So I whip out the calendar and sure enough, MAY 01, 2010 IS A SATURDAY.
Then I get all excited about getting married my bday. And try to get all deep and meaningful about it.
Well it'd be really a nice tribute to my parents since it IS the day I came into this world and this will be the day they're giving me away.
"And I'll be able to get an anniversary present on your birthday." he says
AAAANNNND I'LL be getting TWO presents! Yay!
So we need to look at a couple more places but if we do decide to do it at Casa Real, May 01, 2010 will be the officially set date. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment