Sunday, December 14, 2008

This weekend was definitely movie weekend! Friday I saw Four Christmases. My friend David is in it...if you watch it and you see Reese and Vince at the airport, look for a guy in the background hanging out with a little kid. lol.

Then last night I went and saw Twilight. So good. I read the book, so I was apprehensive to see the movie. I'm glad I did. "Edward" is my new love and the movie/books is my new obsession. I need to get on the rest of the series now before the sequel comes out.

And Robert Pattinson....*drooool* :)

Seriously, I was soo into this movie. NO other movie has sucked me into it. My heart was beating so fast and I was nervous...just way into it. I'm a dork and I love it.

Kbye.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

OMG, I want to see Twilight sooo bad! The lady I used to babysit bought me Twilight and halfway through I was IN LOVE and bought the other 3 books! I'm about 150 pages into New Moon, the 2nd book, and just don't have time to read it! If you want to borrow it, plus the other two books, you're welcome to =) I heart Edward Cullen. I'm a nerd, but it's okay. I'm sure you love him too.

I want to see Four Christmases too! It looks hilarious! Man, I need more free time in my life!