Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I had the past 5 nights off and they were wonderful. Saturday was my dad and sister's company picnic that I have been going to for as long as I can remember. Sunday was the Plate to Plate 5k run in Frisco with proceeds going to Project Open Hand. My goal now is to do one run at least every 2 months...and slowly building up the distances. It's great exercise and a lot of fun.

And last night was the Nickelback, Hinder, Papa Roach, & Saving Abel concert in Mountain View. So fun!

Now I'm off to work the next 4 nights...starting tonight. Woke up early and couldn't get a nap in, so this night should be interesting!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I wish I could run! Maybe when I move out, I'll start using my gym and become a runner! That's a big *maybe* though... =)

How's wedding stuff going? I told Mary I'm not going to Tandy's wedding anymore =( I have the invitation all filled out, I jst need to mail it now. Chris' mom's surgery is on the 28th and she'll be in the hospital for 3-4 days and when she comes home she's going to need people to stay with her. I reeeally wish I could go!!