Saturday, February 6, 2010

Talked to the realtor last night. Estimated date of closing...first or second week of March. Didn't think it was going to be that quick! Kee and I are soo excited. Everyone MUST come to our house as soon as we get settled. Our little nest of love is soo cute.

I BOUGHT MY WEDDING DRESS TODAY! It was the second one I tried on. I tried on 5 more after it but they just didn't compare. I'm adding an ivory crystal belt, maybe a crystal headband, chunky earrings, a chunky bracelet, and maybe a veil. I can't wait for the BMs to see it come all together at the final fitting. I absolutely heart this dress. Momma and sister cried. haha

Funny convo:
ME: So what will be my something old?
Mom: You. You're old.
ME: Thanks. How about something borrowed?
Mom: You can borrow my underwear.
ME: Eww.

We found the BM dresses and my mom's dress too. Gotta love Trudys!

No comments: