Florist...check! AND I get to keep my vision and theme w/o spending a crapload of money.
Save the dates...check! Got pink & brown photo magnets so be on the lookout for those soon! Love them!
Cake...check! The baker is awesome and knew exactly what I wanted from my description. And the cake was super yummy, too!
Mom's dress...check! FINALLY got her dress today! She goes for her first fitting in September. The dress is beautiful on her.
Crystal headpiece...check! LOVE IT! I wanted it and soon as I saw it. I don't care that it was $165 for a headband. It's my wedding and I'll do what I want to. haha
Love shoot next month in Livermore. Can't wait to take pics with our photographer. It's going to be so much fun.
...still to do...
...bridesmaid dresses
...find shoes and jewelry
...order invites
...book rehearsal dinner restaurant
...book transportation
...get pics together for slideshow
....there's more that I know I need to do, but those are off the top of my head. everything is coming along nicely, so I can't complain.
No comments:
Post a Comment