Monday, July 5, 2010

Last weekend we went to Lake Tahoe for our friends, Kenny & Janae's, wedding. It was beautiful! It was at a golf course on the lake front. We had an amazing time. And we had fun gambling. I won over $200 and Kee won over $550!

The following Monday, Tiffany, Stevi, and I had the brilliant idea of hiking Mt Diablo for Tiff's bday. What was supposed to be a 1 hour, 3 mile hike turned into a 5 hour, 8-9 mile hike...all because we took a wrong turn and got lost. And then ultimately had to get picked up by the park ranger.

We had an awesome first 4th of July at the house. Lots of yummy food and tons of friends. And dad even came over and drank with all of us! Good times. It was probably one of the best 4th's I've ever had!

I can't believe it's July already. It's crazy how fast this year has been flying by...and there are soooo many things to look forward to, from weddings and showers and receptions and tons of activities! I'm so excited...and even more excited and honored that all of my best girlfriends get to share in these times with me. LOVE YA! =)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Glad you had a fun 4th! I can't believe how out of hand that hike got! You guys are craaaaazy! I can't believe it's halfway through 2010!