Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm annoying...

...according to Kee. So because of my persistent annoying and bugging, I did find out that he's planning on proposing sometime this fall. =D You know there will be a big, huge announcement...and a myspace bulletin. LOL.

We started looking at houses again. I have about 25 listings written down here that I am going to attempt to look up. I really want to try and get a house by early next year. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

holy crap, we're growing up! how EXCITING! i want to buy a house too...nothing huge, just a starter house i can say i OWN. ya know? it probably won't happen in the next year, but it will happen SOMETIME.

i know when you finally get engaged, i'll hear aaaalll about it. unless i'm hiding under a rock, i'm sure i'll here it through everyone, myspace and now, this blog =)

what is your schedule like in the next week or two? we need to hang out!!! my cousin just got admitted into VMC yesterday (read my blog for more info) and i'm going to go see him every day that i can until he's discharged. i have to or else they'll just leave him in a room to die, i swear!

so far my plans are - write a paper today and go to the hospital, hospital tomorrow, stanford thursday, nothing friday. this saturday and sunday i'm at stanford. next monday i'm free for sure!

let me know when you're free so i can see you!