I had an awesome day at work. Won't go much into detail, but I was really proud of myself. I impressed the ever-so intimidating Cardiothoracic Surgery Attending (he hates new nurses and Asians), so that was a huge deal to me. I was told that he liked me and thought I was a good nurse. So hopefully this means by this time next year he won't be hard on me if I start taking his fresh hearts. :)
That's all. I'm exhausted. One more day and I'm off for the weekend. I've been working non-stop. It's bad when a GI doc tells you "You're here again? Do you live here?!" haha. Yes, yes I do.
I think we're beachin' it up for the 4th. Maybe. If I can drag myself out of bed early enough. What's everyone else doing this weekend?
2 comments:
Yay for showing that doc what a great nurse you are =) I recovered a c-section last night and she was sooo sweet. Then I got an admit at 0400 and within a very short amount of time, she got VERY uncomfortable. I think she finally asked for her epidural around 0630 and didn't get it until I walking out at nearly 8. I'm off this weekend and don't have any concrete plans. I'm sleeping for a little bit today and then hanging out with Jessyka in the day and Chris is coming over after work at 10ish. Maybe we'll just have a BBQ at the house tomorrow? No clue yet. What's your schedule look like in the next two weeks? I'd love to get a beach day planned!
sooo proud of you. both of you :)
Post a Comment