Tuesday, July 28, 2009

So I think it was a week or so ago that I tried on wedding dresses for the first time. It was so surreal. I went into the shop not even expecting to try on anything...and I walked in there falling in love with two dresses. I'm still going to go to other stores and try on other things, but I definitely think I'm going back to Trudy's to get my dress and maybe the BM dresses. However, I'm looking at other stores for those as well.

I found another reason why I love Yelp. A photographer from the Pleasanton area messaged me and told me she loves shooting at Wedgewood. So I check out her site and liked her images. I just messaged her about her packages...she said they start at 1200! Can't beat that! So we'll see.

I'm excited to see my lovelies tomorrow! My heart can't take it! :)

No comments: