Monday, June 23, 2008

Back to work...day one.

Yesterday was my first day on the floor after 3 weeks of not being there. I was nervous because I didn't know what was going to be expected of me. I kind of just eased into the day. I had one patient like the other 2 days I had been working. This guy was a little more acute than other patients I had been working with. Basically I was giving Metoprolol and lots of IV antibiotics all day long trying to control his pressures and heart rate and to treat whatever infection he may have. It was a good day...thank goodness it was a Sunday. I had plenty of time to work on my time management and figure out what was going on. I hopefully will be more prepared tomorrow when it should be a little bit busier for me.

Kee said we got the condo for Tahoe in August! Thank goodness. Now I don't have to fork out $500+ for a hotel for the weekend. Any money I can spend is awesome.

He told me that one of our good friend couples are buying a house in the development that we really want to get a house in. I'm sad. I want that to be MY house. So now I am determined to save more and search harder for a good deal...in that community. Wish me luck!

No comments: