Friday, June 20, 2008

Update

So I've been busy...real busy. Update on my mom: the tumor was benign. *Phew* So happy she's okay. She's just really bored around the house and makes it known to everyone!

So I had nursing orientation again this week for work. Thank goodness I had Crystal, Helen, & Thao to keep me sane this time around. I finally go back to working on the floor on Sunday. It's going to be weird going back after almost 3 weeks. We'll see how much I remember! Hopefully my preceptor doesn't give me too hard of a time.

I'm so excited...my friend that I grew up with is getting married in South Lake Tahoe in August. I've been looking like crazy for decently-priced hotels in the area. It's too late to book our timeshare, so I had to go the hotel route. Well all of the hotels I found are ghetto, too expensive, or all booked for that weekend. Kee just called and told me that his friend Mike is letting us use one of his condos that we all stayed at over New Years. Again *Phew!* So that's convenient and it saves me a shitload of money, too. Thank goodness!

It's crazy with all my friends getting engaged or getting married. I'm happy but it makes me frustrated because I want that to be me!! And EVERYONE knows that!! =P I know it'll be happening sometime this year. I just have to be patient. But I just want to be able to walk around with a fatty ring on my hand saying "fiance" instead of "boyfriend." =) Kidding about the fatty ring part. Seriously. I just want to plan a wedding!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hi! Yay! I'm glad you're mom is okay!!!!

I'm glad you had company at your orientation too!

I'm quite upset with how this summer is turning out. Theory and Process are cool, I really like the instructors and everything, but clinical...oh man, clinical is a whole other story.

I know you're a busy girl, but if you want the story, give me a call some time!

P.S. I saw a girl wearing jellies the other day, and I wanted to take a picture and send it to you! Haha!