Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just got a call from my realtor. The sellers accepted our offer of $310,000 for the short sale! So now she is submitting the offer to the lender for approval. This is going to be the longest part...but hopefully not toooo long! I'll keep you updated! Eeeek!

Just wanted to say that I loved loved loved seeing Mary the other day and having breakfast with her, Car, and Amber. Lovely ladies! =)

3 comments:

Caroline said...

OMG, I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I don't have enough fingers to keep crossed for you and Mary =) I don't think we're doing anything big tonight for Real World since I have to go to sleep right after I watch it at 7 so I can go to work tonight. Next week I'm off though, so maybe beef stew night? Chris also started his softball games on Tuesdays and if you're ever off Tuesday nights and want to come, I'd love the company! Ashley was a trooper and sat in the rain with me for over 2 hours last night for his game and to watch the game before his. We need more cheerleaders in the stands!

Miranda said...

yeah for you! It must be so excited! Hopefully it works out well for you! Cant wait to have your housewarming party!

Tricia said...

@Car: yes I'm stoked! you know that when i get this house, you have to come over for kite flying! yay Kee will finally get his wish of us entertaining instead of you! LOL.

bummer! i'm working next wednesday so I will have to pass next week's RW/stew night. and def if i'm off on a tuesday, I will definitely come join you at Chris' games. I'm not off next tues, but the tues after so count me in! i'll let you know if i'm free sooner than that so i can come hang out if you're off! k gotta jump in the shower....just got done with a work day AND an intense work out! you've inspired me! oh and i have to email you the colors later. haha i'm all over the place.

kloveyoubye.