Kee and I put an offer on a house yesterday! It's a short sale going for $288K. We put an initial offer of $290K and then our back will be $310K. It's a 2006 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2501 sqft home with granite and tile througout. And it's across the park and near the wildlife area...so I pictured the area perfect for tons of running and training for runs!
The backyard is kind of smaller than what we wanted and it's not done yet, but that's okay. We went to Home Depot yesterday to look at landscaping ideas and to get paint swatches as well!
This is a MUCH better deal than the house we were originally trying to buy last summer. So we'll see what happens. So exciting all the things going on right now. 2010 is off to a great start!
2 comments:
yay awesome for you! where is it at? I cant wait to see pictures!
Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
Post a Comment