Just ordered p90x. Gonna start that bad boy hopefully next week if it comes in by then.
Wedding website is ALMOST done. Just waiting on Kee to finish up his bio...although I already started it for him so I don't know what's so hard about finishing it. There will be two unfinished sections...hotel info and the gift registry. We will hopefully start registering next month, and I still have to figure out which area hotels have the best rates that I can reserve a block of rooms for.
I loved working on the website. Web design was something that I used to do in my high school days. It was a lot of work. The reason I chose to not go with those wedding websites that you can just fill the info was because honestly I didn't like the designs. And I'm a control freak and I like things exactly the way I want them. So hey! I came up with the brilliant idea of buying webspace and a domain name, making my own graphics, and building my own site. Can't wait for you guys to see it! Soon I hope!
I've been off for the past 5 nights. Tonight is my last, then 3 on. I have been a big ball of lazy. Although I've done a lot of cooking, so I guess I can say I've been productive!
2 comments:
cant wait to see the website!
It's almost done!
Post a Comment