I am finally deleting my Xanga...but of course I had to browse all my old posts. I've had that thing since 2004, but I haven't really had much to add to it in the past year.
It was crazy reading all my thoughts and feelings when I was "young." haha. It made me sad because a lot of it had to do with Kee's sister, Amber, her ex-husband, and the kids. It made me sad to think how they're not really a part of my life anymore. Am and I were bffs for the longest time...and she was going to my my maitron of honor, too. And now here I am, starting to plan my wedding and she's not a part of it.
It's funny to read how much I went out (during the week!!), partied, dressed up, went to all these fraternity events...because most of the journal was during the time I was living in Sac.
It also trips me out reading about mine & Kee's relationship...how it has evolved over the years and how much we've both grown. Goodness I was stupid and dramatic. No wonder he had such a hard time putting up with me!
I love reading how I felt when I was doing pre-reqs and trying to get into nursing schools. It feels like so long ago. But it all shows me how far I've come. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment