I'm starting a new diet tomorrow and I'm actually pretty excited about it. My friend Mark has been doing this diet for the past 3 weeks and has lost 16 pounds already. It's pretty much eating 6 small meals/snacks every 2-4 hours, portion control, eliminating bad foods and optimizing good foods, drinking nothing but water, and working out more. Plus you get one free day a week. So I was thinking if he could do it (he's a big guy and loves to eat!) then I certainly could. I'll keep you updating and tell you how it goes.
Hope everyone had a good V-day. Kee, Mark, Genna, and I had an early start on Saturday and spent the day in Frisco...Exploratorium and Japantown. Fun times. Then we ended the day with Confessions of a Shopaholic. So cute. It was a chill, relaxing, and fun day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment