Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Last night Kee and I were looking at some wedding venues again. We think we're going to look at Wedgewood in San Ramon. They have decently-priced wedding packages. Even better, they help you take care of a lot of details so you don't have to. ME LIKEY. I'm going to give them a call soon so I can get the ball rolling on all this crap. lol.

So after that we were looking at colors and for some reason bridesmaids dresses. The colors I chose, as you know, were some variation of brown & green. KEE DOES NOT LIKE THIS. Now I thought he was going to be the typical groom-to-be and NOT HAVE A WORD/NOT PARTICIPATE in the details. NOPE. NOT HIM. He likes the green, but a lighter "celery" green or lighter, more pastel colors. WTF!? Where is this coming from? So now we are back to the drawing board...trying to decide on colors. And I'm having a problem finding the BM dresses that I like that will look good on the girls. So I may not get the foofy bottom that I originally want. But I still have pleeeenty of time to sort out those details. My priority right now is to lock down a location and set a date.

I'm going to Oakland Childrens today. My nephew had a 2nd hypospadias repair. Too bad my dingbat of a bro/sis-in-law failed to tell me of the first one. So they call yesterday telling me that he was brought back to Childrens because he spiked a fever and his scrotum was super swollen. He's there now on antiobiotics and morphine. My sis & dad went there last night and said he looked super uncomfortable. So I'm gonna head over there today and pretend I know something about Peds. LOL. Poor baby boy. Oh and my dad's ex-wife is flying in today and should be there...THAT'LL be interesting.

No comments: