I wake up at 300am like I have been every day for the past 3 weeks and type in my name on the BRN license verification page that is conveniently bookmarked on my iphone.
"MARTINEZ TRICIA MOLINA"
I see my name!!
Then I wake up.
I look at the clock. 315-320ish. Guess I should check the site. I grab my iphone and go to the bookmarked page and type in my name.
MARTINEZ TRICIA MOLINA
I stare at it and refresh the page. It's still there. I turn to Kee and say his name.
Keenan.
Yeah?
I think I passed.
He quickly turns over and stares at me. I hand him my phone and tell him to look at it.
Is that really me?
Yes it is!
OMG I passed. I'm an RN!
I grabbed him and hugged him super tight while bawling my eyes out. Then I feel him pinch me 3 times.
What are you doing?
Helping you make sure this is real.
Then while I'm in the middle of updating my myspace status (yennoe, priorities haha) I get a text from Mary..."WE ARE NURSES"
It's the best day ever! I love you Mary, RN! We've finally made it and I couldn't think of a better person I would have rather gone through this whole process with than you. <3
2 comments:
YAYYYYYY!!! congrats again!!! Haha, I love that Keenan was pinching you!
wow congrats! it's been a long road, but you made it!!!
Post a Comment