Wednesday, March 11, 2009

As you can see, I got bangs. I already knew I was going to ditch the highlights and go one dark color. I just wanted something easy to maintain, especially since I don't know how busy I'll be during these next few months of orientation. So I'm sitting at the salon waiting for Jeannie to finish up with her client. I'm flipping through mags and see bangs all over the place! So I run it by Joc. She said do it. I call Kee. He says ask Jeannie and if she says yes, go for it. (He's known Jeannie for years, so he trusts her). Then I ask Jeannie. She said it would look cute. So as I'm sitting in the chair, I say "Let's do it!"

I'm pretty happy with the look. They took a little bit getting used to. Everyone says I look more Asian now. haha I just feel all saucy and diva-licious...well, more so than usual. Haha I just wanted to change it up a bit. Change is good. :)

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I agree....good move.

Viva Bellissima! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.