Monday, March 23, 2009

I picked up my pre-ordered Twilight dvd on Saturday. I've already watched it twice and I'm about to watch it again in a little bit. haha. And Keenan got me all this memorabilia, like film clips and pictures...he even spotted a magazine with R.Patz & Kristen Stewart on the cover, so he got that for me too. Last night he apologized to me for not being Edward. haha What a man to put up with my sick, sick obsession. <3

Keenan and I are going to visit the wedding venue next week and I'm kind of getting excited. We are going to do another rough guest list this week and figure out a budget. And you never know...we may have a date set my next week. It's nice b/c his parents are going to help us put down 25% of the venue cost to lock in our date. I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Haha, you ARE obsessed!!! Let me know when you figure out your wedding date =)