Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Keenan's bday was last weekend so we planned a fun-filled Saturday. Him and I and one of our friend-couples are all on the same diet, so we all set our free day for Saturday. We started off at Mimi's Cafe for breakfast. OMG bacon was soo delish when you've been eating nothing but chicken breasts. haha. After we headed into SF to go to the Academy of Sciences. Check out my myspace for the pics. I really don't wanna go through the uploading process right now. But anyways that was fun. My favorite part was the aquarium. We got there too late for the Planetarium show and the albino alligator was on medical leave.

After we headed towards the Japanese Tea Garden. I love tea gardens and everything Japanese. Gorgeous! If I had unlimited amounts of cash, I would totally have our wedding in one.

Then we went to Pier 39, walked around, ATE...a LOT! Like I said it was my free day! :)

On Sunday Kee picked up his nephew and niece from Lodi. We all hadn't seen them in over a year. Loooong story which I know some of you know about so I'm not going to get into it. But anyways, it was a trip to see how much they've grown. His nephews voice is all deep and everything. It was definitely bittersweet...great to see them but sad to see how much we've all missed out. And now because of more drama, Kee doesn't know if he'll ever be able to see them again. He's definitely hurting and all I do is get mad.

Well tomorrow's my mom's bday and we're heading to Cache Creek! Hopefully I can hit the jackpot and not be worried about my financial status for a while! WISH ME LUCK!!

Oh and Saturday I'm getting my hair did. I'm thinking of coloring it all one color! *GASP!* We'll see. I want to be less high-maintenance b/c once I finally start working, I don't know how long it will be before I can pay Jeannie a visit. I'll post pics of what I decide to do!!

No comments: