SO Kee always hated the brown & green colors I chose for our wedding. He said everyone would look like shit...literally. So after going through what seemed to be endless amounts of color palettes, we finally agreed on something. Aqua/Turquoise/Tiffany Blue, Green, & White. And my mom loves the combo too! (She was also on the "what the hell are you thinking with brown" team). So yes we have that done. And I found a really cool cake idea. I will post pics of my ideas next week. And we are meeting with the event planner for Wedgewood in a couple of weeks to see what we can work out.
Look at me go. I'm actually doing something for this wedding. yaaaaaay. (sarcastic yay. haha).
I'm going to go sit out by my pool now (I'm in Tracy). The weather is just too gorgeous to be sitting indoors.
1 comment:
yayy for picking colors! i personally like brown and green, and since it's YOUR wedding, you should get whatever you like...buuut, it is nice to have all your family in agreement, so i fully support your new color choices =)
Post a Comment